Stride Health is the world leader in providing portable benefits and, since 2014, has provided access to health insurance and benefits to 2.7 million Americans.5 With award-winning customer support and personalized health guidance, Stride ensures independent workers get the same financial security as full-time employees.
1. “More Americans are taking jobs without employer benefits,” Vox.com, 2021.↩
2. United States; CDC; NCHS; 2010 to June 2020.↩
3. “Gig Economy Statistics: The New Normal in the Workplace,” Fortunly.com, 2022.↩
4. Kaiser Freelancer Benefits Research for Mastercard, 2019.↩
5. Stride Blog, Series C Announcement, October 2021.↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.