MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES
Within the U.S.: 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) | Outside the U.S.: Mastercard Global Service Phone Numbers
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
*Offer availability will vary for cardholders when located outside of the contiguous United States.
Take 3, Get $5: Beginning 4/1/21 and running through 3/31/24, Lyft users can participate in Lyft and Mastercard’s Take 3, Get $5 program (“Program”) by taking and partially or fully paying for three (3) Eligible Rides in a calendar month to receive a $5 Lyft credit (“Credit”). The rides must be paid for with an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard credit card (Apple Card is not eligible for this program, but Apple Pay or Google Pay may be eligible if your World or World Elite Mastercard credit card is the funding source). Limit one Credit per calendar month per Lyft account. An “Eligible Ride” is any Lyft ride type, excluding business rides and bicycle and scooter rental rides. Valid only in the USA. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft’s sole discretion. Credits expire thirty (30) days after application. Limited time only and while supplies last. By participating in the Program, you agree to these terms and Lyft’s Terms of Service (https://www.lyft.com/terms), and you agree that Lyft and Mastercard may share your information for the purposes of tracking and processing the Credit and may use anonymized, aggregated data for business analytics and offer optimization. Credits may take up to two (2) days to be applied to your Lyft account. ↩
Mastercard DashPass Free Trial: Free three-month trial applicable for eligible World and World Elite Mastercard cardholders for 90 days from the day on which it is initiated. Offer valid only for first-time use of an eligible World or World Elite Mastercard as a method of payment for a DashPass subscription. Offer valid from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2023 or while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. AFTER DASHPASS TRIAL PERIOD ENDS, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CHARGED THE CURRENT MONTHLY DASHPASS RATE, PLUS ANY APPLICABLE FEES. SEE FULL DASHPASS TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE: www.doordash.com/terms. To cancel go to “Manage DashPass” in your DoorDash account and select “End Subscription.” DashPass is a subscription service that offers $0 delivery fees on certain qualifying DashPass orders from eligible merchants. A minimum order amount may apply to all DashPass-eligible orders. Other fees (including but not limited to service fees, small order fees, and surge fees), taxes, and gratuity still apply.
$5 Off: valid on one order every month during the offer period for eligible Mastercard DashPass free trial and eligible Chase DashPass free trial or discounted plan subscribers. Must qualify and sign up for the Mastercard DashPass free trial or Chase DashPass free trial. $5 discount only available at checkout when using the World or World Elite Mastercard utilized to enroll in the Mastercard DashPass free trial or Chase DashPass free trial. Valid for eligible World or World Elite Mastercard cardholders from April 11, 2022 to September 30, 2023, or while supplies last, except that offer is valid for Chase World or World Elite Mastercard Cardholders through the earlier of: (1) the expiration of their Chase DashPass free trial or discounted plan, (2) September 30, 2023, or (3) while supplies last. This offer may be amended or canceled at any time without notice. The $5 discount does not roll over to the following month. If the full $5 value is not used on a single order, the remaining value will be forfeited. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply.
All orders subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. No cash value. Non-transferable. The Terms & Conditions related to the usage of mobile wallets, like Apple Pay or Google Pay, can be found at www.doordash.com/mastercard. Click the following link for additional DoorDash Promotional Terms and Conditions: help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions. In the event of a direct conflict between these DoorDash x World and World Elite Mastercard Offer Disclosures (“Offer Disclosures”) and the DoorDash Promotional Code(s) Terms and Conditions, these Offer Disclosures apply. ↩
Valid through 3/31/24. To get the free ShopRunner membership offer, compliments of Mastercard, please go to www.shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the offer with a World Mastercard or World Elite Mastercard account number and then complete the sign-up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at www.shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership offer. ↩
Offer expires 3/31/2024. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using a U.S.-issued Mastercard credit card will receive a special introductory price on a 13-month subscription term. Customers will also receive 13 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Unless you cancel your initial 13-month subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for a 12-month term. You can cancel at any time by accessing your My Account page. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercard. ↩
5. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Iris® Powered by Generali. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD. ↩
6. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only. ↩
7. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services. ↩
8. If you book your three-star or higher hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program and you encounter problems with the hotel, contact Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, the designated travel agent for the Mastercard Travel Services program during your stay and a Ten Lifestyle Manager will attempt to make it right for the remainder of your stay by working directly with the hotel to try to resolve your issue or will make efforts to find you comparable accommodations. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details. ↩
9. Mastercard Lowest Hotel Rate Guarantee: If you book a qualifying “prepaid hotel rate” or “pay at local hotel rate” hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program either online or through an authorized program agent using your Mastercard and then find the same hotel room type, in the same hotel, for the same dates, the same number of children and adults, at a lower price online, before taxes and fees, we’ll refund you the difference. To receive a refund you must submit a claim as described in the Terms and Conditions prior to your stay and at least seventy-two (72) hours before the date of your reservation check-in. ↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.