What is interchange and how does it affect me? Find rates and what you need to know.
As governments look to increase efficiency, maximize payment security and reduce fraud, they need a partner who listens to their needs.
With 50 years of industry leadership and a track record of payment innovations, Mastercard has implemented government solutions that reduce costs, increase transparency and promote financial inclusion.
Here are just a few of the programs we support:
- Payroll (salary, pension, workers compensation)
- Disaster relief
- Procurement (purchasing, travel, fleet)
- Bill payment
- Campus card
- Unclaimed property, jury duty payments and tax refunds
- National and municipal ID
- Government Receipts (taxes, fines, fees, tourism)
- Transit (train, bus, parking, car/taxi, bicycle)
- Social benefits (education/scholarship, food subsidy, grants, loans, migrant workers, health, insurance, unemployment, housing and utility subsidies, adoption and child care assistance, child support disbursement)