1. Access financial education materials
2. Request a free copy of your credit report once a year from each nationwide credit reporting company - Experian, TransUnion & Equifax at www.annualcreditreport.com
3. Review and correct inaccuracies on your credit report at www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0151-disputing-errors-credit-reports
4. Control who sees your credit information and freeze access to your credit file by contacting each of the nationwide credit reporting agencies
5. Receive notice if an adverse action is taken against you based on your credit history
6. Protect your financial information
7. Make sure that all records containing your personal information are properly destroyed
8. Receive alerts if an unauthorized person accesses your personal information
9. Receive alerts if you are a potential victim of identity theft
10. Stop unsolicited credit offers for five years or permanently at www.optoutprescreen.com
11. File a complaint with the federal or state government
Download a PDF of this information here.
Whether it's front row seats or a once-in-a-lifetime view, Mastercard takes you there.
Valparaiso, Chile joins a group of 100+ cities around the world that offers both residents and visitors the opportunity to get on their way faster and easier.
Identity Check Mobile™ is a new application that uses biometrics to verify a cardholder’s identity to simplify online shopping.