Easy to get
Getting a prepaid card is easy. There's no credit check or bank account required.
Safer than cash
You could recover your money if your card is lost or stolen after you’ve registered it. You can't say that about cash.*
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
Mastercard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services – at no extra cost – to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
More convenient than cash
Your Mastercard Prepaid Card is accepted everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted and you can even have your paycheck directly deposited to your registered card.
Easy to manage your finances
No more waiting in line for money orders. Use your Mastercard Prepaid Card to pay bills and manage your expenses.
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard®
The H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard is a reloadable prepaid debit card for receiving and using your tax refund, or loading money to your card year-round. The card can be used anywhere Mastercard debit is accepted.
Get a card
Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®
- Get paychecks or government benefit checks up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
- 100% approval - No credit check needed (ID verification required)
- No credit card debt or late fees, because it is not a credit card
- Earn cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards
- Real-time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone (Message rates may apply)
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required)
Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®
- Send WU® money transfers to nearly 500,000 agent locations in over 200 countries and territories on your mobile phone or from the comfort of home
- Free direct deposit to help you get your paychecks and government payments up to 2 days faster!*
- Receive WU® money transfer funds directly onto your card in the online account center
- Add cash at over 130,000 reload locations including Western Union®, CVS/pharmacy®, Family Dollar® and participating 7-ELEVEN® locations
- Plus: No credit check, late fees, or interest payments because this is not a credit card
- Get the power of a NetSpend prepaid card with Western Union® worldwide money transfer
*Card registration required. Certain restrictions apply. Contact the issuer of your card immediately to report your lost or stolen card. You can use the customer service toll-free number listed on the back of the card. Be sure to keep a record of the Mastercard card number. Your issuer may need this information to cancel the card and issue a replacement. You can also contact Emergency Services for additional assistance. In the event your card is lost or stolen, your card issuer will not hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card. Terms and Conditions.