See how easy it is to plan and book your next trip with Mastercard® Travel & Lifestyle Services.
For Mastercard Benefit inquiries in the U.S., please call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372). For inquiries outside the U.S., please reach out to Mastercard Global Emergency Services.
Debit Mastercard is accepted at millions of merchant locations worldwide, including restaurants, hotels and online retailers. You can even use debit Mastercard to automatically pay monthly bills.
Protection wherever you shop
Whether you use debit Mastercard to shop online, by phone or in a store, every purchase is backed by Zero Liability protection. That means you won't be held responsible in the event that someone makes unauthorized purchases with your card.1
Mastercard Global Service
Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
Arrange for a personal, dedicated meet-and-greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at over 450 destinations worldwide.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection comes with your Mastercard at no cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process.2
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.
2. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details, or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.