Whether it's front row seats or a once-in-a-lifetime view, Mastercard takes you there.
For Mastercard Benefit inquiries in the U.S., please call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372). For inquiries outside the U.S., please reach out to Mastercard Global Emergency Services.
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. For cardholders who enrolled prior to July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by CSID until December 31, 2019. Cardholders will have to re-enroll with Generali Global Assistance, Inc. at the link provided in the enrolled cardholder notices. Cardholders will need to register for this service. Cardholders who enroll on or after July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
3. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit www.travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services.
4. Valid for World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Program terms and conditions may be subject to changes.
5. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.Mastercard (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only.
6. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
7. If you book your three-star or higher hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program and you encounter problems with the hotel, contact Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, the designated travel agent for the Mastercard Travel Services program during your stay and a Ten Lifestyle Manager will attempt to make it right for the remainder of your stay by working directly with the hotel to try to resolve your issue or will make efforts to find you comparable accommodations. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details.
8. If you book a qualifying prepaid hotel rate on the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program either online or through a program agent using your Mastercard or Masterpass using a Mastercard and then find the same hotel room type, in the same hotel, for the same dates and the same number of children and adults at a lower price online, before taxes and fees, we’ll refund you the difference. To receive a refund you must submit a claim prior to your stay and seventy-two (72) hours before the date of your reservation check-in. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Visit https://travel.mastercard.com/us/en-us/world-elite/product/page/hotel-guarantees for full details.