Find out how small businesses and mid-sized companies can get automatic savings on qualifying purchases by a Mastercard commercial card.
Benefits and services to help you do business anywhere
A card that gives you everything you need to run your business - including higher rewards, increased purchasing power and enhanced employee controls
Protect your business
Be prepared for the unexpected with the benefits of Mastercard
Year-end Account Summaries
Fully categorized statements detailing the activity on each account for your business.
Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your card won't hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases, whether online, over-the-phone or in stores. Certain restrictions apply.
Mastercard Global Service®
Get emergency assistance virtually anywhere, anytime and in any language. Mastercard Global Service helps you with reporting a lost or stolen card; obtaining an emergency card replacement or cash advance; finding an ATM location; and answering questions on your account.
Provides primary coverage (up to $50,000) for eligible rental vehicles and secondary personal effects coverage for up to 31 consecutive days.
MasterAssist® Travel Assistance Services
Traveling abroad for a new business meeting? MasterAssist® provides cardholders travel-related assistance services when traveling 50 miles or more from home.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service: Provides referrals to attorneys, or consultations with local embassies or consulates. MasterAssist® will arrange for the transfer of up to $5,000 in cash from a family member, friend or business associate to cover legal fees or travel emergencies.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance: Provides pretrip destination information — including information on weather conditions, documentation (visas, passports), immunizations and currency exchange rates. It will also help cardholders locate any lost or stolen travel materials, including luggage.
- Travel Services Medical Assistance: Provides a global referral network of physicians, dentists, hospitals and pharmacies. If the cardholder is hospitalized, MasterAssist® will arrange to have messages relayed home; to have the cardholder transferred to another facility; or to have a family member or friend brought to the cardholder’s bedside if they have been traveling alone.
- Master RoadAssist® will provide emergency roadside assistance service in the United States and District of Columbia, including jump-starts, towing, gas delivery and tire changes. Charges are the responsibility of the cardholder.
Extends the original manufacturer's warranty up to a maximum of one additional year for qualified purchases that come with a five-year-or-less original manufacturer's U.S. warranty. Extended warranty will not pay more than the actual amount charged to your card for the item, or $10,000, whichever is less.
VAT Reclaim Service
The Value Added Tax Reclaim Service from Mastercard provides companies doing business in Europe an easy and efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
Employee liability protection program that protects companies and financial institutions from employee misuse of company card (credit, charge, debit, and prepaid) privileges on eligible Mastercard Commercial cards.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
Mastercard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services - at no extra cost - to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
- Expert Resolution Services. Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen. Call 1-800-Mastercard and you will be assigned a personal certified specialist who will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- ID Theft Alerts™. This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online. Register now.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement. Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver's license, among other items. Call 1-800-Mastercard if you have lost your wallet and would like assistance.
Provides coverage against theft or damage to most new items purchased with your eligible Mastercard up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Coverage is limited to the cost of the item (excluding delivery and transportation costs) up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder account per calendar year.
Travel Accident Insurance
Provides accidental death and dismemberment insurance when common carrier tickets are purchased with an eligible card. Baggage Delay Insurance, which reimburses the cardholder when the baggage he or she checked on a common carrier is delayed, is included.
Additional terms, conditions and limitations apply to these benefits.