Find out how small businesses and mid-sized companies can get automatic savings on qualifying purchases by a Mastercard commercial card.
Easy tracking and control over your business
Better expense tracking, so staying on top of your company's cash flow is easy
Protect your business
Be prepared for the unexpected with the benefits of Mastercard
Have peace of mind knowing that the financial institution that issued your card won't hold you responsible for unauthorized purchases, whether online, over the phone or in stores. Certain restrictions apply.
Mastercard Global Service*
Emergency card replacement for lost and stolen cards:
- Next day delivery in the U.S.
- Two business day delivery globally in most locations
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance when you rent a car for 31 consecutive days or less.
Replacement of items damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
Doubles the existing manufacturer's warranty up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
MasterAssist Travel Services*†
Referrals and assistance while traveling:
- Trip planning assistance, including visa requirements, customs regulations, interpreting services, etc.
- Global medical referrals and treatment
- Global legal referrals and assistance
- Emergency cash advances up to $5,000
- Lost ticket, passport, luggage assistance
- U.S. roadside assistance
Mastercard VAT Reclaim Service*†
Identification of foreign travel expenses eligible for VAT refund and processing of claims.
Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
Mastercard is the only payment brand that provides its U.S. cardholders with services - at no extra cost - to help you detect and resolve identity theft.
- Expert Resolution Services. Expert assistance is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen. Call 1-800-Mastercard and you will be assigned a personal certified specialist who will guide you through the process every step of the way.
- ID Theft Alerts™. This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online. Register now.
- Emergency Wallet Replacement. Experts assist you in quickly canceling and re-ordering the contents of your physical wallet such as your driver's license, among other items. Call 1-800-Mastercard if you have lost your wallet and would like assistance.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
†Effective July 1, 2019, this benefit will no longer be offered as a result of changes to the Mastercard small business credit and debit card programs. For questions about your card benefits, please review your Guide to Benefits, contact your issuing financial institution, or call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372).