For organizations with significant T&E expenses
Get a payment solution that helps to increase efficiency and transparency — plus the data analysis tools to help you easily track and manage budgets
The Mastercard Corporate Card helps you capture more T&E spend on card, which may help your organization to:
- Reduce payment processing expense
- Control employee spending
- Optimize accounts payable through robust transaction-level reporting
Plus, you'll benefit from the full suite of MasterCard commercial services and savings programs:
- Mastercard Business Network®: Integrated travel booking and management and up to 20% off more than 650,000 items at key suppliers (e.g. office supplies, construction, industrial supplies, IT)
- Mastercard® Smart Data: Enhanced expense management and reporting
- Mastercard In Control®: Enhanced card controls
All of our commercial card programs come with a suite of benefits designed to protect you and your organization whenever you use the card.
Mastercard Global Service*
Emergency card replacement for lost and stolen cards:
- Next day delivery in the U.S.
- Two business day delivery globally in most locations
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance when you rent a car for 31 consecutive days or less.
Replacement of items damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
Doubles the existing manufacturer's warranty up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
MasterAssist Travel Services*
Referrals and assistance while traveling:
- Trip planning assistance, including visa requirements, customs regulations, interpreting services, etc.
- Global medical referrals and treatment
- Global legal referrals and assistance
- Emergency cash advances up to $5,000
- Lost ticket, passport, luggage assistance
- U.S. roadside assistance
Mastercard® VAT Reclaim Service*
Identification of foreign travel expenses eligible for VAT refund and processing of claims
*Terms and Conditions Apply