One card to combine T&E, fleet and procurement spend
Your organization can optimize card spend across multiple expense types while benefiting from robust employee controls to limit misuse and comprehensive transaction reporting.
All MasterCard Multi Card programs benefit from the full suite of MasterCard commercial services and savings programs:
- MasterCard Business Network®
Integrated travel booking and management and up to 20% off more than 650,000 items at key suppliers (e.g., office supplies, construction, industrial supplies, IT)
- MasterCard Easy Savings® Program for Commercial
Automatic rebates in key categories (e.g., business services, fuel, hotels, repair and maintenance shipping)
- MasterCard Smart Data
Enhanced expense management and reporting
- MasterCard In Control® for Business
Enhanced card controls
All of our commercial card programs come with a suite of benefits designed to protect you and your organization whenever you use the card.
MasterCard Global Service*
Emergency card replacement for lost and stolen cards:
- Next day delivery in the U.S.
- Two business day delivery globally in most locations
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance when you rent a car for 31 consecutive days or less.
Replacement of items damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
Doubles the existing manufacturer's warranty up to $10,000 per incident and a total of $50,000 per cardholder per year.
MasterAssist Travel Services*
Referrals and assistance while traveling:
- Trip planning assistance, including visa requirements, customs regulations, interpreting services, etc.
- Global medical referrals and treatment
- Global legal referrals and assistance
- Emergency cash advances up to $5,000
- Lost ticket, passport, luggage assistance
- U.S. roadside assistance
MasterCard® VAT Reclaim Service*
Identification of foreign travel expenses eligible for VAT refund and processing of claims.
*Terms and Conditions Apply