MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES
Within the U.S.: 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) | Outside the U.S.: Mastercard Global Service Phone Numbers
1. Offer starts on October 3, 2022, and expires on September 30, 2024. Offer available in the U.S. only to Mastercard BusinessCard cardholders and World and World Elite Mastercard for Business cardholders who make a new subscription purchase of Adobe Creative Cloud for individuals plan. Offer is available only on Creative Cloud for individuals Single App or All Apps prepaid plans with an automatically renewing subscription purchased through Adobe.com or by calling Customer Support. Pay upfront with your Mastercard BusinessCard and get two complimentary months added to any eligible plan. Pay upfront with your World or World Elite Mastercard for Business card and get four complimentary months added to any eligible plan. Limit: Cardholders can purchase only one subscription per Adobe product or Adobe plan per qualifying card. 12-month commitment required. At the end of your 12-month subscription term, Mastercard BusinessCard cardholders will not be charged for the following two months and World and World Elite Mastercard for Business cardholders will not be charged for the following four months. At the end of your two-month or four-month offer term, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price for the remaining eight or 10 months in your subscription, unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support. Offer not available to Education, Creative Cloud for teams, OEM, or volume licensing customers. Offer not available for nonautomatically renewing subscriptions. Customers in Vermont will need to opt in to automatic renewal to participate in this offer. This offer can be combined with other promotions that may be available at Adobe.
General Terms: Valid only for eligible persons who are 18+ and have an Eligible Mastercard Small Business card. “Eligible Mastercard Small Business card” is a card issued in the United States bearing the mark Mastercard that is primarily offered to small business cardholders that intend to use such card primarily for small business purposes. Residents or persons in embargoed countries or countries subject to U.S. or local export restrictions are not eligible. Offer and prices subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, combined, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services not expressly stated here as included. Subject to availability where the recipient resides. Additional terms and conditions may apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ↩
2. Offer expires 3/31/2024. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using a U.S.-issued small business credit, debit or prepaid card will receive a special introductory price on a 13-month subscription term. Customers will also receive 13 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Unless you cancel your initial 13-month subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for a 12-month term. You can cancel at any time by accessing your My Account page. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercardsmallbusiness. ↩
3. Qualified Customer receives a $500 load credit to the cost of that Qualified Customer’s first load delivered on the Uber Freight shipper platform by no later than December 31, 2023. Qualified Customer receives an extra $500 load credit when they spend at least $5,000 paying for subsequent loads on Uber Freight using their Mastercard Small Business card in the first 90 days, after the first $500 load credit. A Qualified Customer is one that (i) is a new user of the Uber Freight shipper platform, (ii) successfully tenders and has at least 1 load delivered on the Uber Freight shipper platform during the Eligibility Period and (iii) has a Mastercard Small Business card as the payment method on the Qualified Customer’s account. Additional terms apply. For full offer terms and conditions, visit info.uberfreight.com/Uber-Freight-and-Mastercard. Terms are subject to change at any time and will be effective upon posting of updated terms. ↩
4. See full offer terms and conditions at https://www.uber.com/us/en/business/mastercard/. Offer available through December 31, 2023, to new Uber for Business customers with qualifying spend using Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the U.S. Receive a $50 voucher for spending at least $100 in the first 30 days. Receive another $50 voucher for spending an additional $100 (total of $200) in the first 90 days. ↩
5. Access to issuer platform and offer applies to cardholders of participating U.S. issuers only (see below for details). Cardholders can enroll in health coverage on Stride’s platform during the annual Open Enrollment Period or if they have a qualifying life event. Through Stride channels, Mastercard Small Business cardholders in the U.S. will have access to a 30-day free trial of the My Medical Champion telehealth service, which is provided by AXA. Free trial begins when you register for the My Medical Champion service and ends 30 days later.
Participation: If you have been notified by the bank that issued your Mastercard Small Business card that they have registered with Stride Health, you will gain access to the platform through a co-branded platform between your issuer and Stride.
By creating an account with Stride, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as posted here. ↩
6. Valid through 3/31/24. To get the free ShopRunner membership offer, compliments of Mastercard, please go to www.shoprunner.com/mastercard and verify your eligibility for the offer with a World Mastercard or World Elite Mastercard account number and then complete the sign-up for a ShopRunner membership account. For details on how the ShopRunner membership works, please see the ShopRunner Terms and Conditions at www.shoprunner.com/terms/sr, which govern the use of your ShopRunner membership offer. ↩
7. For each new Microsoft Advertising customer, a credit of $125.00 will automatically be applied to the customer’s Microsoft Advertising account once such customer has spent $10.00 on Microsoft Advertising using a Mastercard small business credit, debit or prepaid card. The $125.00 credit will be applied to each participating customer’s Microsoft Advertising account after such customer has spent $10.00 in accordance with the Offer terms. Additionally, the $125.00 credit must be redeemed within 90 days of award. Valid in the U.S. for new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before. ↩
8. Annual contract required. Promotional price is per user, per month and applies to the first annual subscription only. Promotion does not apply to services added after initial checkout. Offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other offer. Must complete free trial of Essentials and use a valid Mastercard Small Business card issued in the United States or Canada at checkout. Offer available only for new Salesforce Essentials customers. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. Mastercard is not responsible for provision of Salesforce services. Offer is for a limited time and subject to change. Offer expires on August 15, 2023. ↩
9. Visit https://turbotax.com/affiliate/mastercard1 for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2021 or applicable current tax year. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. ↩
10. See QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll offer terms and conditions at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/partners/mastercard/. Offer available to new customers only. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features and service and support options subject to change without notice. ↩
11. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid only for Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the United States. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice. ↩
12. Valid for World Elite Mastercard cardholders. Program terms subject to change without notice. ↩
13. Valid for eligible World Elite Mastercard for Business credit cardholders in the U.S. See full terms and conditions at https://mtr.mastercardservices.com/en/chtnc. ↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.