MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES
Within the U.S.: 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) | Outside the U.S.: Mastercard Global Service Phone Numbers
1. See QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll offer terms and conditions at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/partners/mastercard/. Offer available to new customers only. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features and service and support options subject to change without notice. ↩
2. Visit https://turbotax.com/affiliate/mastercard1 for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2021 or applicable current tax year. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. ↩
3. For each new Microsoft Advertising customer, a credit of $125.00 will automatically be applied to the customer’s Microsoft Advertising account once such customer has spent $10.00 on Microsoft Advertising using a Mastercard small business credit, debit or prepaid card. The $125.00 credit will be applied to each participating customer’s Microsoft Advertising account after such customer has spent $10.00 in accordance with the Offer terms. Additionally, the $125.00 credit must be redeemed within 90 days of award. Valid in the U.S. for new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before. ↩
4. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid only for Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the United States. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice. ↩
5. Offer expires 3/31/2024. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using a U.S.-issued small business credit, debit or prepaid card will receive a special introductory price on a 13-month subscription term. Customers will also receive 13 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Unless you cancel your initial 13-month subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for a 12-month term. You can cancel at any time by accessing your My Account page. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercardsmallbusiness. ↩
6. Access to the Stride platform applies to cardholders of participating U.S. issuers only (see below for details). Cardholders can enroll in health coverage on Stride’s platform during the annual Open Enrollment Period or if they have a qualifying life event. Through Stride channels, Mastercard Small Business cardholders in the U.S. will have access to a 30-day free trial of the My Medical Champion telehealth service, which is provided by AXA. Free trial begins when you register for the My Medical Champion service and ends 30 days later.
Participation: If you have been notified by the bank that issued your Mastercard Small Business card that they have registered with Stride Health, you will gain access to the platform through a co-branded platform between Mastercard and Stride.
7. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Iris® Powered by Generali. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.↩
8. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only. ↩
9. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM). ↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.