MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES
Within the U.S.: 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) | Outside the U.S.: Mastercard Global Service Phone Numbers
1. Qualified Customer receives a $500 load credit to the cost of that Qualified Customer’s first load delivered on the Uber Freight shipper platform by no later than June 1, 2022. Qualified Customer receives an extra $500 load credit when you spend at least $5,000 paying for subsequent loads on Uber Freight using your Mastercard Small Business Card in the first 90 days, after the first $500 load credit. A Qualified Customer is one that (i) is a new user of the Uber Freight shipper platform and (ii) successfully tenders and has at least 1 load delivered on the Uber Freight shipper platform during the Eligibility Period and (iii) has a Mastercard Small Business Card as the payment method on the Qualified Customer’s account. Additional terms apply. For full offer terms and conditions, click here. Terms are subject to change at any time and will be effective upon posting of updated terms.
2. The Administrator of a Qualified Customer will receive a voucher of $50 if the Qualified Customer spends $100 to pay for rides, meals, and/or deliveries through Uber for Business by no later than June 1, 2022. That Administrator will receive a second voucher of $50 if the Qualified Customer spends at least $200 in subsequent purchases (an additional $100) in the first 90 days, after the first qualifying purchase, paying for rides, meals, and/or deliveries. An “Administrator” is the person who signs up for an Uber for Business dashboard and related account on behalf of the Qualified Customer. A “Qualified Customer” is one that (i) is a new company that creates an Uber for Business Dashboard and related account and (ii) either (a) uses the Uber for Business Dashboard to pay for at least one (1) ride, meal, or delivery during the Eligibility Period and uses a Mastercard Small Business Card as the payment method on its Uber for Business Account, or (b) allows its employees who have linked their Uber app to the Uber for Business Dashboard to pay for at least one (1) ride, meal, or delivery during the Eligibility Period and who uses a Mastercard Small Business Card as the payment method within their Uber app. Additional terms apply. For full offer terms and conditions, click here. Terms are subject to change at any time and will be effective upon posting of updated terms.
3. See QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll offer terms and conditions at intuit.me/quickbooks_mc. Offer available to new customers only. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features and service and support options subject to change without notice.
4. Visit https://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2021 or applicable current tax year. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
5. For each new Microsoft Advertising customer, a credit of $125.00 will automatically be applied to the customer’s Microsoft Advertising account once such customer has spent $10.00 on Microsoft Advertising using a Mastercard small business credit, debit or prepaid card. The $125.00 credit will be applied to each participating customer’s Microsoft Advertising account after such customer has spent $10.00 in accordance with the Offer terms. Additionally, the $125.00 credit must be redeemed within 90 days of award. Valid in the U.S. for new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before.
6. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid only for Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the United States. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice.
7. Annual contract required. Promotional price is per user, per month and applies to the first annual subscription only. Promotion does not apply to services added after initial checkout. Offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other offer. Must complete free trial of Essentials and use a valid Mastercard Small Business card issued in the United States or Canada at checkout. Offer available only for new Salesforce Essentials customers. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. Mastercard is not responsible for provision of Salesforce services. Offer is for a limited time and subject to change.
8. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Generali Global Assistance, Inc. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
9. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.
10. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM).
11. Provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.