MASTERCARD BENEFIT INQUIRIES
Within the U.S.: 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) | Outside the U.S.: Mastercard Global Service Phone Numbers
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. Offer starts on October 3, 2022, and expires on September 30, 2024. Offer available in the U.S. only to Mastercard BusinessCard cardholders and World and World Elite Mastercard for Business cardholders who make a new subscription purchase of Adobe Creative Cloud for individuals plan. Offer is available only on Creative Cloud for individuals Single App or All Apps prepaid plans with an automatically renewing subscription purchased through Adobe.com or by calling Customer Support. Pay upfront with your Mastercard BusinessCard and get two complimentary months added to any eligible plan. Pay upfront with your World or World Elite Mastercard for Business card and get four complimentary months added to any eligible plan. Limit: Cardholders can purchase only one subscription per Adobe product or Adobe plan per qualifying card. 12-month commitment required. At the end of your 12-month subscription term, Mastercard BusinessCard cardholders will not be charged for the following two months and World and World Elite Mastercard for Business cardholders will not be charged for the following four months. At the end of your two-month or four-month offer term, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-current price for the remaining eight or 10 months in your subscription, unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription anytime via your Adobe Account page or by contacting Customer Support. Offer not available to Education, Creative Cloud for teams, OEM, or volume licensing customers. Offer not available for nonautomatically renewing subscriptions. Customers in Vermont will need to opt in to automatic renewal to participate in this offer. This offer can be combined with other promotions that may be available at Adobe.
General Terms: Valid only for eligible persons who are 18+ and have an Eligible Mastercard Small Business card. “Eligible Mastercard Small Business card” is a card issued in the United States bearing the mark Mastercard that is primarily offered to small business cardholders that intend to use such card primarily for small business purposes. Residents or persons in embargoed countries or countries subject to U.S. or local export restrictions are not eligible. Offer and prices subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, combined, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services not expressly stated here as included. Subject to availability where the recipient resides. Additional terms and conditions may apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ↩
2. See QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll offer terms and conditions at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/partners/mastercard/. Offer available to new customers only. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features and service and support options subject to change without notice. ↩
3. As the leader in tax preparation, more federal returns are prepared with TurboTax than any other tax preparation provider. Visit https://turbotax.com/affiliate/mastercard1 for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax applicable current tax year. Discount applies to TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. ↩
4. For each new Microsoft Advertising customer, a credit of $125.00 will automatically be applied to the customer’s Microsoft Advertising account once such customer has spent $10.00 on Microsoft Advertising using a Mastercard small business credit, debit or prepaid card. The $125.00 credit will be applied to each participating customer’s Microsoft Advertising account after such customer has spent $10.00 in accordance with the Offer terms. Additionally, the $125.00 credit must be redeemed within 90 days of award. Valid in the U.S. for new customers only. A new customer is a customer that has not had an active Microsoft Advertising account before. ↩
5. Terms and conditions apply. The offer is valid only for Mastercard Small Business cards issued in the United States. The offer is not applicable to existing Zoho customers and applicable only to new customers. The offer is valid only for the first-year subscription and not for subsequent renewals. Price is listed in U.S. dollars. The offer is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, check or any form of credit. Mastercard is not responsible for the provision of any Zoho services. No two offers can be combined and no additional discount or offer will be applicable. The offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice. ↩
6. Offer expires 3/31/2024. New customers who pay for their first annual McAfee Total Protection for Mastercard subscription using a U.S.-issued small business credit, debit or prepaid card will receive a special introductory price on a 13-month subscription term. Customers will also receive 13 months of McAfee TechMate at no additional cost. Limit one offer per cardholder. Unless you cancel your initial 13-month subscription at least 30 days before it expires, you will be charged the renewal subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, and it will renew automatically for a 12-month term. You can cancel at any time by accessing your My Account page. For full terms and conditions, visit mcafee.com/mastercardsmallbusiness. ↩
7. Access to the Stride platform applies to cardholders of participating U.S. issuers only (see below for details). Cardholders can enroll in health coverage on Stride’s platform during the annual Open Enrollment Period or if they have a qualifying life event. Through Stride channels, Mastercard Small Business cardholders in the U.S. will have access to a 30-day free trial of the My Medical Champion telehealth service, which is provided by AXA. Free trial begins when you register for the My Medical Champion service and ends 30 days later.
Participation: If you have been notified by the bank that issued your Mastercard Small Business card that they have registered with Stride Health, you will gain access to the platform through a co-branded platform between Mastercard and Stride.
By creating an account with Stride, you agree to the Terms and Conditions as posted here.
8. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Cardholders need to register for this service. This service is provided by Iris® Powered by Generali. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD. ↩
9. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only. ↩
10. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM). ↩
11. Provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company. ↩
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.