Accomplishments to date
- Reached more than 400,000 girls, ages 8-12
- Hosted events in 25 countries
- Translated the program into 11 languages—Italian, German, Flemish, French, Hungarian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Spanish, Chinese, Polish and sign language
- Awarded Campaign of the Year and Global Citizen Award by PR News Global in 2018
- Expanded the curriculum to three new programs—Girls4Tech in a Day, Girls4Tech 2.0 for high school girls and Girls4Tech & Code, a 20-week mentoring/coding program
With a 50/50 workforce in technology fields, all companies will be better and stronger. And to us, that's Priceless®.
A few of the girls who have participated in the program
Girls4Tech and Scholastic
Introduce your girls to two dynamic STEM careers and activate their logical, analytical and perceptive powers with these exercises from Girls4Tech and Scholastic.