Accomplishments to date
- Reached more than 500,000 girls, ages 8-15
- Hosted events in 28 countries
- Translated the program into 12 languages—Italian, German, Flemish, French, Hungarian, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Spanish, Chinese, Polish, Japanese and sign language
- Recognized with Jefferson Award and Campaign of the Year and Global Citizen Award by PR News Global in 2018
- Expanded the curriculum to four new programs—Girls4Tech in a Day, Girls4Tech 2.0 for high school girls and Girls4Tech & Code, a 20-week mentoring/coding program and Girls4Tech Cybersecurity & AI
With a 50/50 workforce in technology fields, all companies will be better and stronger. And to us, that's Priceless®.
A few of the girls who have participated in the program
Girls4Tech and Scholastic
Introduce your girls to two dynamic STEM careers and activate their logical, analytical and perceptive powers with these exercises from Girls4Tech and Scholastic.
- Career Connections Student Magazine
- Understanding Digital Developments
- Spot the Technology and Encrypt Your Fingerprint