MasterCard Prepaid Insurance Card
The MasterCard Prepaid Insurance card can be used to disburse a wide variety of claims, including disability, worker’s compensation and property and casualty. Whether it’s to distribute recurring payments like workers’ compensation or pay property claims after a disaster, the MasterCard Insurance card gives companies the ability to speed up response times to their customers—especially when they are in great need.
The MasterCard Prepaid Insurance card can help program managers and issuers:
- Establish new banking relationships
- Generate new revenue by converting cash and paper transactions to cards
- Meet business demand for fast and safe electronic payments
- Promote greater customer satisfaction
- Cross- and up-sell products
The MasterCard Prepaid Insurance card can help companies:
- Improve efficiencies with smart alternatives to checks
- Enjoy greater spending control and enhanced tracking and reporting features
- Reduce administrative costs and improve cash flow
- Reduce processing costs through upload of recurring payments
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing immediate access to funds
Business Network You'll save your company money and time whenever you use your MasterCard card ton the MasterCard Business Network.