MasterCard "U" Student Prepaid Card
Students and parents need payment solutions that enable easy electronic transfer of funds, while colleges and universities must reduce the administrative burden of disbursing paper checks. MasterCard can help meet all of these needs, while helping issuers and program managers grow their prepaid business.
The MasterCard "U" Student Prepaid card can help issuers and program managers:
- Establish financial relationships with students at an early stage in their adult lives and create an opportunity to grow loyalty
- Open the door to future cross-selling of additional banking products, including credit and debit cards and loans
- Create opportunities in dual channels, by marketing directly to schools or to students and their parents
The MasterCard "U" Student Prepaid card can help universities, students, and parents:
- For schools, it helps them realize greater efficiencies and cost savings by replacing their current check-based disbursements for such things as financial aid, book buy-back refunds, athletic stipends, and more
- For students, it’s a convenient way to receive and access funds from multiple sources: parents, employers, and schools. This allows students to pay for their everyday expenses, improves accountability, and encourages independence
- For parents, it provides a secure method of transferring funds to their children
Business Network You'll save your company money and time whenever you use your MasterCard card ton the MasterCard Business Network.