MasterCard Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Card
Corporate customers can increase employee participation in pre-tax health care plans with a turnkey health care card program from MasterCard. It helps corporations reduce costs, improve cash flow, and simplify the health savings process for everyone involved. With the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) card, employees can set aside tax-free funds for eligible health care expenses; the funds on the card roll over from year to year.
The MasterCard Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) card can help program managers and issuers:
- Generate new revenue streams by converting cash and paper transactions to cards
- Meet business demand for fast and safe electronic payments
- Promote greater customer satisfaction
- Position an organization at the forefront of an attractive market
- Cross- and up-sell products
The MasterCard Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) card can help companies:
- Lower administrative costs through simplified tracking of expenses and automated substantiation of eligible expenses
- Gain control by restricting spending to places that provide medical goods and services
- Improve employee satisfaction by increasing employee participation in pre-tax healthcare plans
- Encourage employee participation in wellness programs to promote healthy lifestyles
Business Network You'll save your company money and time whenever you use your MasterCard card ton the MasterCard Business Network.