In addition to MasterCard's card programs, we have also developed a range of tools and capabilities designed to optimize program performance:
- Robust transaction controls via MasterCard's inControl platform
- Comprehensive expense management and reporting via MasterCard® Smart Data
- Supplier acceptance tools to optimize program performance
MasterCard provides unsurpassed T&E data to assist your organization in managing its expenses more effectively. Our Smart Data capability allows your organization to easily track and optimize card program performance by providing:
- Standard or custom cardholder spending activity reports
- Detailed T&E transaction reporting including comprehensive hotel folio data
- Seamless integration with your existing ERP system
- Key supplier data to drive improved terms
MasterCard offers a suite of tools to help your organization to optimize card program spend while limiting the potential for employee misuse.
MasterCard Business Controller™ allows you to create a customized spending profile for each employee that determines exactly how, when and where a card can be used. For example:
- Transaction size
- Spend category
- Transaction type (e.g. ATM, eCommerce, etc.)
- Time of day
You may adjust spending profiles settings anytime, from anywhere and receive real-time alerts via e-mail or text whenever spending goes beyond set limits.
The MasterCard Business Controller™ application also allows you to create limited-use virtual card numbers so your employees can make secure purchases and payments online. This allows you to keep your actual real card details safe while delegating online purchasing to employees.
MasterCard Purchase Control™ is designed for organizations that use virtual cards for their purchasing needs in an ePayables environment
- Enhance authorization controls
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve transactions security
- Integrate with existing ERP systems