THE EFFICIENT DEBIT SOLUTION.
America loves debit. Leverage your signature- and PIN-based debit operations to their fullest with MasterCard Integrated Processing Solutions™ (IPS). IPS debit processing provides a range of services from authorization and routing to card management and settlement—all in a fully integrated platform with end-to-end card life-cycle support.
5.2 billion debit cards are expected to be in use in the U.S. by 2012.1
And with a single partner across processing and brand, you can rely on MasterCard for everything from network product support to compliance rules to reports that facilitate cardholder segmentation. It's the complete package.
- Agile and efficient — IPS supports cutting-edge technology, facilitating innovation and change to meet evolving customer needs.
- Fraud protection — An integrated platform enables cutting edge fraud detection.
- Efficiency drives savings — A consolidated Web interface, Portfolio Viewer, pulls data from various back-end systems, facilitating a quick response to cardholder inquiries and streamlining the back office.
- Collaborative approach — From implementation to quarterly planning, MasterCard offers joint strategy sessions to optimize efficiencies and cost savings, and to promote competitive advantage.
LET US HELP YOU HANDLE ALL OF YOUR CARD MANAGEMENT NEEDS
MasterCard IPS provides a single, integrated platform to manage debit, prepaid, and chip-based card functions. You can use the same process across multiple card programs, helping drive dramatic cost and time savings. And Portfolio Viewer pulls data from your various back-end systems into a single Web interface, to speed response time for cardholder inquiries as well as streamline the back office.
The MasterCard processing platform provides end-to-end card issuing services to support the complete transaction life cycle for signature- and PIN-based debit card programs. Card-issuing services are fully integrated with the transaction processing platform, and are accessible via a common presentation. Our parameter-driven architecture makes it possible for you to rapidly design and deploy differentiated products.
BENEFIT FROM OUR COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT
MasterCard greatly eases issuers' card production process so that cards can be issued quickly or reissued efficiently, and managed from a secure central hub.
MasterCard provides comprehensive support for card production and inventory management, including:
- Multi-vendor support
- Bulk and single card ordering
- Daily production
- Monthly forecasting and production
- Magnetic stripe, EMV chip and PIN, and contactless support
- Expedited delivery
- Card inventory management, including:
- Online card ordering and shipment status tracking
- Embedded security to prevent cards from being used if compromised in transit
- Configurable automatic card replenishment
- Transfer of cards between distribution locations
- Maker-checker functionality to mitigate internal fraud risk
GAIN GREATER CONTROL AND OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
MasterCard IPS supports a single point of settlement for most card and terminal programs, as well as end-of-day flexibility. You no longer have to waste time reconciling multiple closing times—the day ends when you say it does.
CONSOLIDATE EXCEPTION MANAGEMENT THROUGH A SINGLE TOOL
IPS Exception Processing is a comprehensive, guided and interactive tool for managing exception items and disputes. Use our single tool to manage all debit and prepaid MasterCard transactions, as well as transactions destined for and received from the regional and national networks. It is a custom-developed, workflow-based solution for exception processing for all networks. You can put it to work to automate:
- Real-time transaction research
- Chargeback reason-code advisor
- Documentation/correspondence automation and submission
- SAFE reporting, card statusing, Electronic Warning Bulletin listing
- Cardholder credit/debit
- Auto-chargeback options
- Customized queries and reporting
LEARN MORE THROUGH IN-DEPTH INSIGHT
MasterCard IPS offers standard, user-friendly tools that can quickly generate summary and detail reports, as well as automatically produce required compliance reports, such as SAFE and QMR.
In addition, powerful research capabilities enable issuers to dig deeper. MIS reporting is an option as well.
There are three categories in the IPS Reports and Business Intelligence product offering:
- Core reports: These are the standard system-generated reports critical to running the day-to-day operation.
- Enhanced reports: These allow your users to create their own customized reports, using pre-defined report shells.
- Dashboards: These executive-level dashboards present key portfolio data visually.
IPS reporting covers a wide range of operational and management functions, delivering timely data to drive key business decisions.