With MasterPass, cardholders can now make purchases with a click of a mouse, a touch of the tablet screen, or (coming soon) a tap of the smartphone. Not only does it add convenience for them, it can help accelerate your multi-channel strategy.
MasterPass digitally stores cardholder payment information (for MasterCard and other supported brands), along with shipping addresses, in one convenient and secure place. This flexible, fast-to-market solution can help you deepen cardholder relationships and with minimal costs for development and maintenance when leveraging MasterPass hosted wallets.
MasterPass Can Help You
MasterPass is designed to help your business:
- Accelerate your multi-channel strategy with an off-the-shelf digital wallet solution, or integrate your own wallet solution in the MasterPass Network
- Incur minimal costs for wallet development and maintenance if you leverage a MasterCard hosted solution
- Deepen cardholder relationships
- Have the opportunity to host your own cardholder information, especially if you leverage the API solution.
- Add multiple layers of security with multi-factor authentication and enhanced fraud tools
MasterPass Can Help Your Cardholders
MasterPass can help your cardholders:
- Enjoy the speed and convenience of a quicker checkout
- Use any connected device for online purchases, including computer, tablet, smartphone, and smart TV.
- Check out with the ease of the mobile-optimized MasterPass site, even if the merchant site is not yet mobile friendly
- Feel more secure with multiple layers of security to help minimize fraud and protect their information.