MasterCard helps corporations control spending, reduce operational costs, and ensure compliance with corporate policy–quickly, securely and effectively.
Give your employees streamlined purchasing power, and enjoy peace of mind knowing that purchase controls are in place. It’s a simple way to increase efficiency and control:
- Assign cards to individuals or departments with variable controls, such as dollars per month and per transaction, transactions per day and per month, type of supplier(s), or specific supplier(s)
- Change purchasing authorization and spending criteria quickly and easily.
- Buy more efficiently online, saving money and streamlining processes.
- Better track spending with comprehensive, customized reports.
- Aggregate and access your critical data with MasterCard Smart Data or other-issuer proprietary software.
Put us to work
With MasterCard Corporate Purchasing Cards, we can help drive improvements your purchasing processes and cut down on costs.
Virtual accounts provide you with real control.
IMPROVE CONTROL, COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY
- Access to randomly-generated, unique virtual account numbers and transaction-level authorization controls enable you to define how, where, and when employee accounts are used.
SIMPLIFY RECONCILIATION AND REPORTING
- Important data captured from each individual payment and the association of a unique account number to a unique payment improves reconciliation and data analysis.
INCREASE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE EFFICIENCY
- Integrated workflow control follows your existing transaction approval processes.
OPTIMIZE CASH FLOW AND REVENUES FROM PROGRAM INCENTIVES
- Accelerate payments to suppliers and expand the benefits of your purchasing card program.
IMPLEMENT PURCHASE CONTROL TO MEET YOUR ORGANIZATION'S NEEDS
- The Web-based application enables authorized users to securely generate virtual accounts for purchase requests without requiring integration with your systems.
- The Batch file application enables users to request virtual accounts for each invoice payment through a batched file from your financial systems.
- Full integration enables you to connect your financial systems directly to Purchase Control to support high volumes of regular payments or fragmented payee bases.
Put us to work
Let us show you how MasterCard Purchase Control can streamline your business's procurement process.
The MasterCard Smart Data suite delivers global, web-based reporting to help you seamlessly organize, consolidate, analyze and manage rich financial data.
Leverage the richest transaction data available—everything from basic transaction details to invoice-quality line-item detail:
- Gain robust global expense tracking and management
- Achieve seamless integration with accounting systems
- Access detailed cardholder spending activity that is tracked and reported
- Integrate existing accounting and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems without costly software upgrades
Put us to work